Monday, October 24, 2011

More Randomness

Grandpa took Nate M. out fishing one early morning and they came home with these little guys.

I had to call someone and ask what to do with them.

I tried following directions to make the kids 'lunch' from their 'fresh fish'!

We (of course) cooked them OUTSIDE (as I detest the smell of fish) on the grill in a pan used for camping!
And this is what's left!!! They LOVED every bite, I was shocked (NO I DIDN'T TRY ANY)!



We now have two persons in the house who can handle the grill, both Nate's! He did an excellent job really!

My little gymnast climbing all over the playground!
This was supposed to be a photo of Nate M. fishing but the kids kept getting in the front!

Todd is forever building towers of all sorts, the one below was built around Darbi, she was perfectly still. I think we have a builder who will one day construct something amazing!

The face of a little man about to take his first drive on his go cart!!! Just a little excited I think!

We took all of the coke bottles that Andi had for her birthday and filled them with different amounts of water. I think the below song was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!


I had the privilege of second shooting a wedding with a pro photographer this past summer! One of the bridesmaids stayed at our home and gave the girls the bright pink pumps she wore with her navy dress... Needless to say, the girls were ECSTATIC and immediately dressed up and clomped through the house for HOURS!

No comments: