Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feast or Famine!

We had a great visit with Grandpa and Grandma Seppa AGAIN! They stopped by on their way to warmer weather. They gave kids a ride in their trailer slides and joined us for a soccer game that Nate and I have enjoyed playing together with his brother and sister.
What do we do in the evenings when it's dark, cold, rainy and DAD IS HOME???

Have towel snapping wars!!! It's a loud, good, and painful time. The kids have little red marks on their bodies and still come back for more, laughing and trying to snap Dad!!
Even Trae gets into it:
Then we play duck, duck, goose (or any form thereof) until it's time for hot cider and reading before bed.

I know, I know. I either blog several in a day or let a month or two go by without a word. I wish I could say that I'll be more consistent, you'd be wise to believe it when you actually see it.


No comments: