Friday, February 6, 2009

Above and Beyond

Ever since I have known Nate (my husband) he has wanted to build his own home.  Being a builder and been in the construction industry for more than 13 years he has some definite opinions about how he would build a home, what he would put into a home if...  
For the sake of time (because it's after midnight) I will just give you a photo and a few words to tell you that Nate's DREAM is coming true.  Not without hard work (in the past and now), we are building our OWN home, a place that we plan on living for as long as we can think.  We are having so much fun planning and talking about our home.  

More to come on the progress.  Nate's still at the house tonight smoothing out the concrete slab in the garage.  

I would like to say that NONE of this would be or is possible without the help of so many friends.  Nate and I have spent time, tears (just me on this one) and prayers of gratefulness for the people that have invested in our lives.  We would not/could not do any of this without them (family very much included).  


1 comment:

the Routsons said...

Robin and Nate. What a blessing! I was so happy for you all when I read about the house. Trae man is so adorable too. It crakes me up that he slept through the nose scrap. What a sweet little guy. Hope all is going well. Have a great week, Becky (get some sleep too! Thats you Nate :)