Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tooth Fairies

Nate called me in somewhat of a panic, "Mom, my tooth is gone.  I lost it when Halley kicked me in the mouth on the trampoline, oh it was an accident, but my tooth is in the grass and I can't find it."  I suggested to him that we write the fairy a note and put it under the pillow and see what happens.

When I got home he had me write EXACTLY what he said.  He's more persuasive than am...


In case you can't read it, it says, "Dear Tooth Fairy, I lost my tooth in the grass.  I'm sorry I can't put it under my pillow.  Lift up my lip to see it's gone.   NATE

We didn't remember to place it under his pillow but we will remember tonight for sure.

1 comment:

Sandy Bjorkman said...

Two nights in a row, the "tooth fairy" neglected to leave money for Tammy's last baby tooth. I heard her waking up in the morning and realized the tooth fairy hadn't come once again. I dashed to my purse, snagged a quarter and literally pitched it from the doorway to where it landed near her pillow. (Later, I snuck in and retrieved the tooth.)