Thursday, February 28, 2008

Perspective

Things can/do get a little wild/crazy here on the home-front and at times my view of life gets very nearsighted.  Just last week our neighbor died and left his wife and 7 year old son here on earth to keep on living.  I lost it for about an hour or two, just thinking of how ungrateful my heart tends to lean.  What do I have to complain about EVER!!!  I have even thought a time or two "man, if I lived by myself I could actually accomplish things through out the day and I wouldn't have to pick up after anyone...".  Yeah, that's the point, there wouldn't BE anyone.....   Oh God, thank you for the reminders you always send my way... Thank you Jesus for all these people to 'pick up' after.  Show me how I can minister to our neighbor boy and his mother.  



No comments: