Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Hal and Traeman


Halley has felt slightly under the weather, no fever, no yucky stomach.... Just slow time. During quiet time in my studio/school room we were laying on the floor talking while Trae was playing with the window. I reached over and grabbed my camera and the following photos were what we came up with.

Halley, six years old now. She mopped almost the entire downstairs (which is a really huge job). She helps me all the time with the little kids and is super fun to take shopping. Us girls went out for 5 hours the other day and she was all "Oh How ADORABLE, that is SOOO cute Mom!!!!" Just precious.

Our Traeman is just that, no more a little baby, but a little MAN. He's teething something terrible like I've never had before. Poor little bleeding gums finally have a few teeth in them.
Here's my little huggies photo:

We are in our home and getting settled more and more each day. It feels like home. PLEASE come by for a visit, give a call first so we can make sure to be home.

3 comments:

pennyalden said...

Love to check in and sip my soda while I catch up with your wee ones. Thanks. Penny

Carne Family said...

Really fun to see new pictures of Trae. He looks just like himself, I know, but these pictures make me think so much of Titus when he was a little guy. Hope his gums are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Copper Clan!
I have been watching/keeping up with this blog so a while now, and I just thought I'd "let ya know I've been here"! :)
Cute pictures, especially the Huggies one! :)

I'm so glad to hear that you are settling in nicely to your new home....I'll bet it's extra nice when school starts up again!

Its been really fun to watch your pictures on here of the progress on the house, good times!

I hope your little guy gets through this teething time soon!

Blessings!
-Mallory Devine