Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Copper Senior Family Photos


Finally, we were able to co-ordinate our schedules and get some photos for my in-laws.  We had a great time.  I always get nervous with people I know thinking what if they don't turn out and we have to do it over again and I've just wasted their time...  But it went well and they got some shots that will work for what they wanted.













Kaytra and I had more time planned to get some further shots but as we were in this lonely part of town (we were the only ones around) this elderly lady was pushing her walker down the sidewalk all alone.  It was cold and she wasn't wearing much so I asked her how she was doing.  She told us she was lost and trying to find her duplex.  We gave her a coat to wear and noticed on her walker was a number.  We called the number and sure enough she had 'went for a walk' and escaped from a nice care home nearby.  They came and got her....  but my point is that we didn't get to finish Kaytra's photos.  We may try again sometime in the near future.  

 

No comments: